The key to optimum oral health is more than just having a pretty smile. Your oral health also consists of having healthy tooth enamel, which is most easily done with teeth that are in their correct alignment. If your teeth are crooked or misshapen, consider orthodontic braces to correct your smile.
Your teeth are greater when they are straighter. Here are some things you should know about orthodontic braces:
– With braces, all the anxiety and stress that is linked to crooked teeth can be washed away with straighter teeth.
– Braces can straighten teeth and potentially reinstate various mouth functions such as eating and speaking skills that have been affected by misaligned teeth.
– Oral health disorders such as TMD and bruxism can be alleviated with the assistance of braces.
– It is possible to receive spontaneous chips and fractures in your teeth if they are crooked and out of alignment. Lower this risk with orthodontic braces.
– Crooked teeth have more clefts and are often more difficult to clean and care for than teeth that have been restored by braces.
To learn more about straightening your smile, contact Dr. Nehi Ogbevoen and our team at Beautiful New Smiles by calling us at 626-458-8898. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our orthodontic office is located in Alhambra, California. We will do our best to help you in any way we can!